Job search is a time of change, and also a very important time for the development of your personality. Use this time to rethink your goals, find out what you really want, what exactly you do best and what you definitely want and don’t want to do with Jooble. It is best to read the literature of interest, develop additional skills, and then the work that you will find will be the work of your dreams.
To find a perfect job need to use different ways and must not scared to try something new.
You can use different sources, we recommend:
1. Job search engine – this is the most practical place to search. There are a lot of such sites on the internet, you can use Jooble – there are most vacancies here (we can say that almost all vacancies from the Internet are collected). You can always take advantage of many other job search sites and even post your resume on these resources so that employers can find you themselves. We also recommend that you subscribe to daily or weekly job postings upon your request.
2. Company sites – If you already know which company you want to work in, then go to the website of the company you want in the sections “Work with us” or “Career”, usually they place vacancies there. Choose and communicate with the employer directly.
3. Employment service – there are always vacancies. It is necessary to register, get suitable offers and make a choice.
4.People you know – quite a working option. Ask your friends and acquaintances, maybe companies, where they work, need new employees. Perhaps this is what will help you get a job.
5. Social networks – on your page write that you are in searching for work and perhaps those you know will recommend this or that vacancy yourself, word of mouth will work. You can always find groups with vacancies at the request of “vacancy” or “job”
6. Newspapers are no longer the most relevant option, but still, it works. Newspapers or magazines with advertisements publish a ton of vacancies. Usually, these vacancies are for workers, but it’s also very realistic to select offers for office workers.
Always use as many sources as possible to find the desired job, and you are sure to find a dream job.