EagleiOnline 2010-2011 Journalism Review
In anticipation of a new crop of EagleiOnline staff and readers, we wanted to present some of the work our staff did previously.
This post is intended to highlight some of the fine writing (as well as my own writing) published on eagleionline.com during the 2010-2011 law school year. Here are some of our pieces spanning that time:
- In October, SNOOPY wrote about a legal action stemming from Girls Gone Wild.
- In November, BOOMER wrote about the future of class actions.
- In January, THEFRUGALMAN wrote about free ways to protect your computer.
- In February, NOAH wrote about Governor Patrick’s plan to overhaul the Massachusetts criminal defense system.
- In March, I wrote about sharks and soup.
- In April, JUSTDANCE wrote about what obligations online dating sites have to combat fraud.
- Throughout the year, TOKUNODA provided his film reviews.
Please feel free to post any of your favorite pieces that I didn’t include. We look forward to another great academic year of news, information and opinion on this website.